Read Hugo’s latest interview with Artists & Illustrators magazine (August 2014 issue) where he shares his love of Matisse and Mahler, among others.
Hugo was asked by The Bristol Magazine to reveal his top ten pieces of music that have influenced him and his work.
Click to view on ISSUU (page 20)
The 2013 St Gildas’ and St Peter’s art prize, founded by Hugo and now in its 8th year, attracted entries from four fifths of the senior school. This year’s theme was “The Future”.
- A room with a view – Hugo discusses how a personal interpretation of a scene can be used to influence the mood of your painting. View PDF.
- In the mood for painting – Hugo looks at ways to express your creative energy. View PDF.
- What should a painting be? Hugo considers the art of image making. View PDF.
‘Inspired by Suffolk Skies, it’s Light and Landscape’
Arts Editor Andrew Clarke interviews Hugo Grenville.
Hugo Grenville is one of Celerie Kemble’s Obsessions.
Hugo & Lisa present a critique to the Society of Fulham Artists and Potters.
Artist Hugo Grenville admits that he now knows the full meaning of the old adage: ‘You never know what you’ve got until you’ve lost it.’
Mary Miers meets Hugo Grenville.
Interview of Hugo Grenville by Artists & Illustrators magazine, October 2006.
Arts Editor Andrew Clarke talks to Suffolk Artist Hugo Grenville about his work and Open Studio exhibition, July 2005.
Viewing Hugo's Work
- Findlay Galleries, Fifth Avenue, New York
- Findlay Galleries, Palm Beach, Florida
- Cricket Fine Art, London
- Morningside Gallery, Edinburgh
- Josie Eastwood Fine Art, Stockbridge, Hampshire
- McAllister Thomas Fine Art, Godalming, Surrey
- Gallery Tresco, Isles of Scilly
- David Simon Contemporary, Castle Cary, Somerset